Linke Line Wetroom Channel Drain
A channel drain allows the creation of a wetroom floor with single or mulitple slopes. The range of sizes can ensure good drainage of large areas with high flow rates. The Linke line drain offers the option of discrete tile over cover or contemporary polished steel.
Linear Wetroom Channel Drain "Linke Line" Features
- High strength stainless steel mounting, channel and grating top
- Wide choice of drain lengths
- NOOD Trap (No Odour) prevents odours and back flow even if the trap runs dry
- Trap access from above for cleaning
- Adjustable grate height from 10mm to 17mm
- 50mm waste pipe outlet supplied complete with reducer to 40mm solvent weld pipe
- Profile depth of stainless steel body just 25mm
- Choice of trap outlet direction and body depth (52mm or 105mm)
- additional joist fixing of support legs for screeding available
Choose Linear Drain Size and Trap Body
Linke Line wetroom drains are available in 5 different lengths for maximum design flexibility - 500mm, 700mm, 950mm, 1050mm or 1300mm.
Choose the "NOOD" trap body for the best positioning of waste pipe runs. The 52mm, low profile body allows installation where space is restricted.
The Linke Line drain has a reversible stainless steel top insert. One side gives a polished surface flush with the surrounding tile, when reversed it provides a solid tray for tiling in to.
Add joist installation kit or support legs for screeding if required.
The joist installation kit allows secure fixing of the Linke Line drain in to suspended timber floors
Support legs are used when the drain is to be cast in to a screed, providing an easy way to accurately adjust the drain height prior to concreting in.