Living Linear Channel Drain for Wetroom Shower Areas
Channel drains (as used in DIY wetroom kits) give a wide collection area at the foot of single slope in the floor. You can construct a wet room deck to your own specification and be sure of good, high flow drainage. The Living Linear can be supplied with, tileable insert reversible for a flush steel finish or with perforated stainless steel grids.
Linear Wetroom Channel Drain "Living Linear" Features
- Off-set trap position
- Stainless steeel top frame, rigid plastic mounting plate and channel.
- Choice of 2 drain lengths
- NOOD Trap (No Odour) prevents odours and back flow even if the trap runs dry
- Trap access from above for easy cleaning
- Adjustable grate height from 10mm to 17mm
- 50mm waste pipe outlet supplied complete with reducer to 40mm solvent weld pipe
- Choice of trap outlet direction and body depth (52mm or 105mm)
- Complete with joist fixing kit and support legs kit for screeding
Choose Linear Drain Size and Trap Body
Living linear wetroom drains are available in 2 different lengths for maximum design flexibility - 600mm & 800mm.
Choose the "NOOD" trap body for the best positioning of waste pipe runs. The 52mm, low profile body allows installation where space is restricted.
Living Linear drain Top Insert or Grate
The standard Living Linear drains comes with a stainless steel insert top that can be fitted either way up. One side making a tray for tiling in, the other giving a flat, flush steel surface.
Upgrade for the designer grid patterns.
Joist installation kit and support legs for screeding included
The joist installation kit allows secure fixing of the Living Linear drain in to suspended timber floors
Support legs are used when the drain is to be cast in to a screed, providing an easy way to accurately adjust the drain height prior to concreting in.