Showerstone solid, structural wetroom deck, square drain (for tiling) & tanking kit
Showerstone is a structural deck made to span over joists so it doeasn't need underboarding. Similar to the Maxus deck it is a quick type of deck to fit. The kit contains; Marmox Showerstone Floor level shower base, drain and grid suitable for tiling and tanking kit.
- Wet deck floor former 22mm
- For timber or concrete
- Needs no under-boarding
- Structural and load-bearing over joist centres 400mm (16”)
- Suitable for even the smallest mosaic tiles
- May be cut to size on site
- Showerstone structural shower floor former deck - click on the options for size details
- Drain/trap (with NOOD) - see below for grid and outlet options
- 8kg Tanking compound (covers 10m2) and primer
- 10m Joint tape, 2 x corner reinforcements & 2 x pipe collars
Tanking for Piece of Mind - Guaranteed
The DIY Wetroom tanking compound and joint reinforcements completes the most reliable wetroom system available. When installed to the detailed instructions, the DIY wetroom kit has a "life of tiling" guarantee.
High Flow, Easy Fit Drain
This BBA approved drain with a patented NOOD (no-odour) trap ensures no bad smells even if the trap runs dry. The two part design makes the Showerstone kit easy to fit. c/w adapter from 50mm to 40mm.
Choose either a horizontal outlet (just 77mm below the deck) or the vertical outlet option.
Supplied with a choice of grids for tiling.
Or upgrade to a polished stainless steel designer grid.